6/22/2010

DS June: When the Circus came to town


We had a nice turn-out last Thursday and a great time out in the Belmont patio, sketching 'til the sun went down then piling inside and sketching some more! Satori Circus provided everyone some fantastic subject matter, as you can tell from the photo-illustration above from Lou, and these two sketches by Mike...



...two from John...



...a collage of images by Jennifer...


...plus a fairly NSFW sketch by Kevin demonstrating SC's unique wardrobe choices!

More from some of these folks and others coming soon, along with news about July and the upcoming 4th Birthday Bash in August!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you have a man. In Vancouver I've been a few times and we've had only women but I live out of town and it's possible they have had men and I missed them. Keep up the good work on the Dr. Sketchy side. I'm trying to get the word out about Dr. Sketchy with my 3 art blogs. One is attached to my international figurative artist network site- http://www.figurativeartist.org/. Some of your readers might like to check it out and maybe join us, with over 250 very varied fine artists and fine craftsmen already there. I'd love to have more drawing from Dr. Sketchy sessions on our blog too. They do liven things up from the standard life drawing sessions.